Finding Paradise is the 2nd full episode of To the Moon’s series. It follows the life of the doctors’ new patient, Colin, as they attempt to unravel a life that is split down the middle, and fulfill a wish that appears to be self-contradictory by nature.
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning… but only in their patients’ heads.
Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.
*Like To the Moon, this is a standalone full game that does not require having played any previous games in the series.
• An immersive experience motivated by storytelling
• 58 original soundtracks made for the story
• More engaging RPG gameplay coordinated with plots
• A poem about growing up and self-reconciliation closely related to developers’ own experience, brings you warm and real touch.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* lingua italiana (Italian)
* Người việt nam
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* Türk dili(Turkish)